Conveyancing Reviews & Conveyancing Ratings. Best Conveyancing Solicitors FinderWritten by homebuy1
Best value Conveyancing Solicitors finder service. We manage our conveyancing reviews and ratings so that you can make an informed decision on who to instruct to manage your property move or remortgage.
Conveyancing ratings and reviews.
The Homebuyer conveyancing panel members 100+ all adhere to a Customer Charter. These panel members initially are rated on how they respond to calls and how fast they can get the Client care paperwork out. Without your signature and acceptance the conveyancing process stalls.
It is very important that the Client care pack is returned promptly by yourselves. At which point your chosen Conveyancing Solicitor can proceed to the next stage.
We internally monitor and rate our conveyancing panel members. This continuous improvement focus gives comfort to both Homebuyers and Investors that they can make an informed decision on who to use.
We do carry out conveyancing reviews where we as a panel take the appropriate steps to check if the conveyance is on track to complete. Our back office Solicitor login provides the tools to the panel members to manage the property transaction effectively. With the knowledge that both Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers can see the current state of play of the sale, purchase or remortgage transaction.
Client Feedback - Why we take it on board
Reviews are important as good companies use Client feedback to improve and add value to the conveyancing solution. This feedback loop when taken on board can literally reduce exchange times simply by making it easy for Solicitors and Clients to make an effective move or remortgage.
Realistic timescales, achieving expected outcomes and thorough Due diligence does in deed pave the way for a first class conveyancing service. Some say a premier service. Our Homebuyers and Investors just want to get a move on and move in.
If the conveyancing costs are what Homebuyers and Investors expect then it is safe to assume that managing The Homebuyer Conveyancing capacity is important. Throughout the year we manage the available capacity that a Homebuyer Conveyancing panel member has.
Some Solicitors can handle just 4 quotes per day whilst others can handle up to 10. Too many quotes and service levels can be in trouble, hence why we monitor capacity. Once a Solicitor has received their daily allowance they are switched off automatically until the next day.
Our Homebuyers and Investors can online compare quickly and efficiently :-
or they can call
0345 463 7664
If you do have a conveyancing question then browse our Conveyancing News section and use the search facility to help find what you are looking for.
Latest from homebuy1
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitors Comparison. Free Property Solicitor Finder
- Best Buying, Selling Specialists Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Calculated Online
- Local Conveyancing Solicitor Finder. Calculate Best Conveyancing Fees Online
- Flexible Conveyancing. We Move When You Are Ready. Make A Smart Move With Us
- Calculate Cost Of Conveyancing Online. Selling, Buying A House Solicitors Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency