Conveyancing Consultation . Book a call online. Directly speak with a ConsultantWritten by homebuy1
Book online your free conveyancing consultation. Your chosen conveyancing consultant will call you at your pre determined time. You can discuss your sale, purchase or remortgage quote directly with your Conveyancer.
It pays to have a free conveyancing consultation.
If you are selling, buying or remortgaging property then book a call directly from your chosen Conveyancing Consultant. Throughout your conveyancing consultation you can ask any conveyancing questions that you may have together with understanding what conveyancing fees and disbursements costs are included in your quote.
Book a call back using our conveyancing quote calculator
Take your time to understand all about conveyancing, what it means and what's involved.
The phone call conveyancing consultation is free. Prepare in advance your conveyancing questions. Then when the time comes you can ask away and get answers. This will help your move run smoothly. If you do not understand something then this can cause stress. Everyone is in the same boat so please just ask your conveyancing consultant about your property transaction.
Ten typical conveyancing questions below - FAQ's
What is conveyancing and please explain the conveyancing process to me?
When is the property likely to exchange?
How long between exchange and completion?
What happens if I get a Survey report that highlights that the property has a few minor issues?
How do I pay for the conveyancing service?
Why have property searches and how will they help to reduce risk?
When do I need to get my House Insurance in place for my new home?
Are the searches cheaper on a New Build Property?
What will I learn by having a purchase conveyancing consultation?
I know that I can speak with my Conveyancer directly but what happens when they are on holiday?
We have made it easy to find your Conveyancing Solicitor that is on your approved Mortgage Lender panel.
First Time Buyers can look forward to making an informed conveyancing decision on which Property Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to instruct for their new property purchase. Buying property is exciting if you can see clearly when you will become the legal owner.
Moving to your first property is a major event.
1) Prepare for your move.
2) Understand your conveyancing costs.
3) Have a conveyancing budget and stick to it
4) Enjoy your Move to your new Home
You can get a conveyancing quote 24/7 using our instant conveyancing calculator
or you can call
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Moving Solicitors Costs Calculator. Free To Compare Conveyancing Fees Online
- Cheap Solicitors Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Deal Compare Conveyancers Costs
- Moving Conveyancing Costs Finder. Online Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Solicitors Finder. Your Move, Remortgage Fixed Price Local Conveyancing Quotes
- HMO Conveyancing Costs. Compare Houses In Multiple Occupation Conveyancing Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency