The Top 10 Questions our Conveyancing Clients are askingWritten by homebuy1
Our Clients ask us questions everyday. The top 10 questions that can be easily answered by Homebuyer Conveyancing are:
1) When to instruct a Solicitor when buying a house
You Instruct a solicitor when your house goes up for sale, or if you are buying when an offer has been accepted.
2) How much are solicitors fees when buying a house?
Use the Homebuyer Conveyancing online quote service to get a quote that is specific to your property
3) What do solicitors do when buying a house?
Go to the Homebuyer Conveyancing buying page
4) How long does house conveyancing take?
This varies but the secret is to use a professional company that is impartial and sees the importance of completing fast.
5) Guide me through the conveyancing process
6) I need an instant conveyancer solicitor quote
Go to the Homebuyer Conveyancing online quote service and after you have entered your postcode and house price a quote can be instantly received.
7) Why Choose a County / Town solicitor that is near to your home?
Your County / Town Solicitor has valuable experience with the local council and when a fast completion is required you can simply pop in to answer any questions. Importantly the quote will be accurate.
8) What conveyancing searches do I need?
Your Local Conveyancer can answer this question for you, that's why using the homebuyer conveyancing quote service is ideal as you get a local conveyancer to your property.
9) How do you choose a conveyancer?
10) What is different about Homebuyer Conveyancing and all the other quote engines?
At Homebuyer Conveyancing you get an accurate conveyancing quote from a Solicitor that understands the issues in your property location. The Homebuyer Conveyancer is part of a unique Customer Charter that is managed by a Solicitor that has one task -To exceed your expectations when it comes to customer service.
Latest from homebuy1
- Moving Solicitors Costs Calculator. Free To Compare Conveyancing Fees Online
- Cheap Solicitors Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Deal Compare Conveyancers Costs
- Moving Conveyancing Costs Finder. Online Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Solicitors Finder. Your Move, Remortgage Fixed Price Local Conveyancing Quotes
- HMO Conveyancing Costs. Compare Houses In Multiple Occupation Conveyancing Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency