Premier conveyancing service provided by a national network of Property LawyersWritten by homebuy1
Premier conveyancing service provided by a national network of Property Lawyers for your buy to let, house or home move. Choose your Conveyancer from the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel. A faster move
You need a premier conveyancing service from your selected Property Lawyer. You need to know what is happening and when to your property transaction. How long will it take to get to Exchange of contracts?
The Homebuyer Conveyancing national network of Property Lawyers provides an informed choice to both Homebuyers and Investors for their sale, purchase or remortgage conveyance.
It's an important time, service and price must work together creating a platform for a successful legal transaction. No corners can be cut to save time. If a faster exchange is required then discuss this with your Conveyancer. Your Conveyancer acts for you and will advise if any special searches are required.
The Premier League
Conveyancing relies on a team of key property professionals. This league has a single goal, to strike and get to exchange of contracts. Obstacles may be in the way but these are discussed and a way forward is planned. By working together you can possibly aim for a fast completion. If one party doesn't want to move fast then unfortunately this impacts on the full team. By carefully understanding what everyone wants and needs will produce the home run.
The soft ground
Sometimes the Homebuyer Survey produces some unexpected results. In these situations it is important to keep calm and decide if this is the property for you. A bad Survey has cost implications. You must establish what the costs are to bring the property up to the RICS standard then you may decide to renegotiate the purchase price, or you could ask the seller to get works done or maybe you can plan to do the works after completion. The decision needs input from your property team. Your Conveyancer and your Mortgage Lender Adviser will help you make an informed decision.
The winning goal
You have a target date set for your completion.
You prioritise trades to make your new house into a home.
Removals are scheduled.
You are 1 step closer to opening your new front door.
Latest from homebuy1
- Local Conveyancing Solicitors Pricing. Conveyancers Costs Calculator Comparison
- Transfer Of Equity Costs Quote Calculator. Find Conveyancing Solicitors Online
- All About Conveyancing. Make The Right Conveyancing Choices. Price Comparison.
- Find Moving Local Conveyancing Quotes. Calculate Lender Conveyancer Fees Online
- Sale And Purchase Online Conveyancing Fees Comparison. Transfer Of Equity Costs
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency