Fast Track Conveyancing, Secure Your Next Property | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Homebuyers and Buy to Let Investors should get to exchange of contracts as fast as is possible ensuring that they win the deal.
The Homebuyer panel has seen a dramatic increase in new instructions. The percentage of New Build and buy to let transactions is set to increase as many homebuyers and Investors want to beat the stamp duty changes. These changes are forcing Buy to let investors to find their investments and complete before the April Deadline. Failure to complete will result in an increase to their Stamp Duty Tax. Which has obvious consequences.
Many Investors buy property and change the configuration of rooms together with updating the property. These changes provide a platform to get improved rents. If investors are faced with higher tax then the immediate plans to buy the property and then prepare the property to meet the demands of the discerning tenant could be shelved.
To avoid delays Investors and Homebuyers caught up in the increase in conveyancing transactions should look at ways to reduce the complex process of conveyancing.
1) Make sure that your chosen Conveyancer has confirmed that they are instructed and can commence legal works. The commencement of an instruction is tied with Homebuyers and Investors returning their signed client care letter. Some Solicitors also take money on account so that searches can be purchased in good time.
2) Ask your solicitor if they have access to a fast turnaround of searches - the Homebuyer Solicitors Conveyancing panel use onesearch direct where an express search solution can be provided.
3) Act swiftly and appoint a Surveyor -Use the results to plan your improvements and to maybe consider renegotiating the purchase price.
4) Try and establish your Vendors situation - Can they move out to help you achieve a fast completion.
5) Your Solicitor works to tight deadlines, be realistic with them and try and respond to their questions promptly. Remember they act for you so they want to complete as fast as possible.
6) Agree with your solicitor the type of updates you need. The majority of homebuyers and investors simply want to know when they can expect to exchange and then complete.
7) Consider taking out Exchange Insurance when you appoint your Conveyancer. This provides the much needed stepping stone to get a fast completion. Searches can be ordered literally on the day of instruction.
Fast completions require a full understanding on what needs to be done and by when. If you want a fast completion then start as you mean to go on.
Make an informed decison on who to instruct as your Conveyancer.
Top Tip - Does the Conveyancer need to be on your Lender approved panel of Conveyancers. If so then use the lender search filter when you are using our conveyancing tool to find the right Conveyancer. Make your move.
Latest from homebuy1
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost