Instantly Get No-Nonsense Conveyancing Spend From HomebuyerWritten by homebuy1
Homebuyer Provides Instant No-Nonsense Conveyancing Quotes
Find Your No-Nonsense Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Quickly And Efficiently Using Homebuyer
Each comprehensive quote covers your full legal fees and disbursements with no hidden surprises.
Quite simply a no-nonsense Conveyancing solution that meets your immediate requirements.
When ready you can instruct a recommended approved Lender Property Solicitor and book a direct call back.
Budget First For Your Conveyancing Expert
Using a no-nonsense Conveyancing Solicitor will save you time.
The aim of course with all property transactions is to get to exchange of contracts fast, whilst making important decisions along the way.
It can seem daunting.
To get through it please consider the following:-
Instruct a Solicitor when you place your property for sale. If you are worried about incurring costs at this stage then do call us on 0345 463 7664.
We have some Solicitors that can be instructed on a no sale - no fee basis, managing your risk, a good affordable conveyancing service
You have no legal fees to pay for their work unless the transaction completes. You will however have disbursement costs if the transaction fails.
This is where Homebuyer provides that extra support that you need.
The total sum of disbursement is minimal for a property sale (less than £100) but when buying a property they soon mount up and can easily reach £400 and sometimes more.
To help on your property purchase we provide a Search Pledge.
This covers a replacement set of property searches up to a value of £300 for Free for your replacement property should your current transaction fail, through no fault of your own.
Use The Same Solicitor For A Sale And Purchase Transaction
Using the same Solicitor for your sale and purchase has the benefit of you having one point of contact for both transactions.
To do this you can use our straightforward online conveyancing comparison above.
Use the top end property price that you can buy and your proposed new Mortgage Lender should you find a property.
If you can't do this then you can estimate the property value and choose an unknown Lender from the drop down filter.
To be clear, when you are ready to instruct a Solicitor, it is worth using accurate figures in the system above so that you know you are getting the best deal whilst using an approved Lender Conveyancer.
Each quote is tailored to your needs and can be further enhanced to cover more specific needs by requesting a timed call back.
Your Instruction To Do List
1) Instruct a Homebuyer Solicitor when you know you want to move and you have advertised your property for sale.
2) Consider a combined sale and purchase quote using approximate figures and your proposed new Lender.
3) If you want to instruct on a No sale no fee basis then do call us
4) On instruction you will get a Client care pack and within that your terms of engagement.
5) On receipt of the above you will need to send to your chosen Solicitor:-
A) Signed terms of engagement
B) Copy of your passport or driving license
C) A utility bill or bank statement with your address on
They can be sent by post or scanned and sent by email to the Solicitor firm.
Do ask for acknowledgement that the Solicitor is now able to transact a property once you are ready to move forward.
Great News You Are At Offer Stage
If you are lucky to be at offer acceptance stage then you now need to pass over your Solicitor contact details to the other party.
At the same time you can contact your own appointed Solicitor to discuss what property you are buying and at what price and who is buying your property and who their Solicitor is.
Provide as much information as you can and ensure all contact details for the various parties are double checked.
It's surprising how many people get this wrong and it stalls the transaction process.
Doing the above means that when offers are accepted you can focus on getting to exchange of contracts and then completion.
Map out your conveyancing transaction today.
We have some inspiring photos on Instagram our page is @homebuyerconveyancing
Any positive feedback by clicking the hearts on the individual pics would be appreciated.
Latest from homebuy1
- Impeccable Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors From Homebuyer Members
- Map Out Conveyancing For 2020, Make Progress With A Fixed Outlay
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
- Fees And Costs Explained For Conveyancing
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost