Property Transaction Legals - We Can Help You | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We can help you with your property transaction by providing an easy to use legal comparison service. No personal details are required to view quotes.
Moving House or Remortgaging
Instruct a Solicitor for your property sale, purchase or remortgage. Instantly review accurate quotes for your move or get to grips with your remortgage conveyancing.
The Homebuyer calculator is free to use. You can review competitive quotations without entering any personal details.
When ready take a quote away and book a timed call directly from your chosen firm. Conveyancing choices made easy and transparent.
Instruct a Lawyer
You can instruct once you are happy with your costs. Our advice is that you appoint your Solicitor to manage your property legals before offer acceptance stage.
It does take time to read the documentation that is sent to you by your Solicitor on instruction. Parts will need to be completed, signed and returned. Only on receipt can they start your conveyance.
Understand your Cost of Conveyancing
The Homebuyer fixed quotes set out in full your legal fees and disbursements. With this in mind you can comfortably instruct a Lawyer with the knowledge that you can plan your conveyance, working to a budget.
The Homebuyer panel consists of over 120 members. They supply their legal fees and available capacity. To keep on top of Solicitor service levels the available capacity is managed.
Registered Lender Solicitor
Sometimes a Homebuyer or Investor requires a Conveyancer that is approved to work on a specific mortgage Lender panel. We provide the tools to filter for a Solicitor by Mortgage Lender. This saves everyone time and you can of course use an estimated purchase price to then find a Lawyer if that helps.
A Helping Hand for First Time Buyers
First Time Buyers are often unaware on what they should be paying for house purchase Solicitors and how the process works.
We provide the ability to review sale and purchase Conveyancing without entering personal details and Buyers are free to book a call to ask their questions.
Go online and compare lender Conveyancers.
0345 463 7664
Where we can help you find your Value for money Conveyancer
Latest from homebuy1
- Impeccable Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors From Homebuyer Members
- Instantly Get No-Nonsense Conveyancing Spend From Homebuyer
- Map Out Conveyancing For 2020, Make Progress With A Fixed Outlay
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost