1) When to instruct a Solicitor when buying a house
You Instruct a solicitor when your house goes up for sale, or if you are buying when an offer has been accepted.
2) How much are solicitors fees when buying a house?
Use the Homebuyer Conveyancing online quote service to get costs that is specific to your property
3) What do solicitors do when buying a house?
Go to the Homebuyer Conveyancing buying page
4) How long does house conveyancing take?
This varies but the secret is to use a professional company that is impartial and sees the importance of completing fast.
5) Guide me through the conveyancing process
6) I need an instant conveyancer solicitor quotation
Go to the Homebuyer Conveyancing quotation service and after you have entered your postcode and house price a quote can be instantly received.
7) Why Choose a County / Town solicitor that is near to your home?
Your County / Town Solicitor has valuable experience with the local council and when a fast completion is required you can simply pop in to answer any questions.
8) What conveyancing searches do I need?
Your Local Conveyancer can answer this question for you, that's why using the Homebuyer service is ideal as you get a local conveyancer to your property.
9) How do you choose a conveyancer?
10) What is different about Homebuyer Conveyancing and all the other online firms?
At Homebuyer Conveyancing you get an accurate conveyancing quote from a Solicitor that understands the issues in your property location. The Homebuyer Conveyancer is part of a unique Customer Charter that is managed by a Solicitor that has one task -To exceed your expectations when it comes to customer service.