When you are buying, selling or remortgaging your property you need a conveyancer . They manage the legal process of transferring the legal ownership (Title) from the seller to the buyer. This process happens when a property is bought or sold. The legal process is known as conveyancing and you need regulated professionals to carry out this service for you. If you are in a chain then it could take more than 3 months. First time buyers or people that aren't in a chain can get to completion very fast.
Making your Move
The best time to sell your house is when it gets warmer. The 1st of March is when house hunting Hots up.
Spring and early autumn are peak times for homebuyers. The weather makes the house hunt for that dream house come true. Opposite to what most people think we value our holiday time and we rarely move compromising our holidays.
Buying a home can be fun but only if you include key professionals. Your professionals work for you and its important that you understand where they fit in your house buying process.
It's great news that as a first time buyer you have saved the money for a deposit and you have been house hunting. The Homebuyer Conveyancing website allows you to understand the process and that you can be informed.
Our Clients ask us questions everyday. The top 10 questions that can be easily answered by Homebuyer Conveyancing are:
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency